RE: Issues with DA,NA,GA default medial variants

Hi Badral,

> should we type more FVS characters or less FVS characters in every day? For who do we produce a font?
> For developers us or for users? If you produce a font for users please change your viewpoint.

Let me clarify that when we type the character in the Mongolian word, it will be conditionally auto select the display form.
But when we write the Medial form of the character NA, GA, DA separately,
we use the FVS1 for the Form before Vowel only if  without vowel exist actually.
Statistically the occurrence of the Form before Vowel in separately showing case is less than the Form before consonant.

It is same with the isolate form of the O/U/OE/UE. You ignored the user friendly proposal and selected the developer friendly proposal actually.
We can agree on it because the isolate case is seldom used in the document and we can handle existing material on our site.
But the switching of DA,NA,GA default medial variants will not be accepted not only Almas Group, but also most of the Inner Mongolia Users.
Because it will impact large amount of existing material.

You can also ask MenkSoft Group, Inner Mongolia University Group, and Other Group in this forum.
I can list out Almas Font users group, HuaGuang Font Users Group, Inner Mongolia University Computer Science Institutes Font User Group.
Switching is not difficult, but we have to consider the benefit and the cost.

Thanks and Regards for your understanding,

Jirimutu
Almas Inc.
101-0021 601 Nitto-Bldg, 6-15-11, Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
E-Mail: jrmt@almas.co.jp   Mobile : 090-6174-6115
Phone : 03-5688-2081,   Fax : 03-5688-2082
http://www.almas.co.jp/   http://www.compiere-japan.com/
http://www.mongolfont.com/
Inner Mongolia Delehi Information Technology Co. Ltd.
010010 13th floor of Uiles Hotel, No 89 XinHua east street XinCheng District, Hohhot, Inner Mongolia
Mail:  jirimutu@delehi.com       Mobile:18647152148
Phone:  +86-471-6661969,      Ofiice: +86-471-6661995
http://www.delehi.com/