RE: Summary of what we have covered ...

Hi Greg,

According to Erdenchimeg’s post in August 4th , there are one word qqir, is
the example of

Initial feminine  U+182C form.

In Inner Mongolia we all spell it as gqir, but if anyone like to spell it as
qqir,

we have no reason to reject it actually. It is can be qqir, qgir, gqir, ggir
actually, according to its display form.

We have not find any example word for medial feminine form. But like Siqin’
s raised usage text,

We will display it in the text for explanation.

What our request is leave this two form encoding ( U+182C feminine initial
and medial form) in the Unicode list.

Thanks and Best regards,

Jirimutu

Almas Inc.

101-0021 601 Nitto-Bldg, 6-15-11, Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo

E-Mail: jrmt@almas.co.jp <mailto:jrmt@almas.co.jp>    Mobile : 090-6174-6115

Phone : 03-5688-2081,   Fax : 03-5688-2082

http://www.almas.co.jp/   http://www.compiere-japan.com/

http://www.mongolfont.com/

Inner Mongolia Delehi Information Technology Co. Ltd.

010010 13th floor of Uiles Hotel, No 89 XinHua east street XinCheng
District, Hohhot, Inner Mongolia

Mail:  jirimutu@delehi.com <mailto:jirimutu@delehi.com>
Mobile:18647152148

Phone:  +86-471-6661969,      Ofiice: +86-471-6661995

http://www.delehi.com/