RE: Emailing: Isolate Comparision between fonts.docx

Hi Greg,

*        What do we print on a keyboard for these four letters? I would
think it would be .

Yes, for identification.

*        What shaping do you get for the sequence
<U+1823><SPACE><U+1824><SPACE><U+1825><SPACE><U+1826>? If we give the
shaping as be how do we answer the pupil when he/she asks why there is a
difference?

It is the true, we are all teaching pupil in this way until now.

*        When we are teaching the alphabet in the classroom, do we teach
or  ?

It is the first group. We can provide some text book copy next week.

*        It would seem very strange to be giving instruction where you are
teaching two different letters with exactly the same form.

Yes, it is. But it is the Traditional Mongolian writing.

Actually, the Todo, Manchu is created for removing these kind of ambiguous
writing forms (two or four character have same writing mode).

But when we define the Unicde code point, we selected some characters like ,
,     for Sibe and Manchu.

All of these form is not the isolate form actually.

Thanks and best Regards,

Jirimutu

Almas Inc.

101-0021 601 Nitto-Bldg, 6-15-11, Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo

E-Mail: jrmt@almas.co.jp <mailto:jrmt@almas.co.jp>    Mobile : 090-6174-6115

Phone : 03-5688-2081,   Fax : 03-5688-2082

http://www.almas.co.jp/   http://www.compiere-japan.com/

http://www.mongolfont.com/

Inner Mongolia Delehi Information Technology Co. Ltd.

010010 13th floor of Uiles Hotel, No 89 XinHua east street XinCheng
District, Hohhot, Inner Mongolia

Mail:  jirimutu@delehi.com <mailto:jirimutu@delehi.com>
Mobile:18647152148

Phone:  +86-471-6661969,      Ofiice: +86-471-6661995

http://www.delehi.com/