RE: Overide #2 (NA and GA)

> 1) Both halves of this word are masculine.
Yes.
> 2) The first GA has the dotted medial form.
No. first GA is un-dotted medial form.

> 3) The second GA has the undotted feminine form.
The second GA will become ligature <GA+I> medial form with the following I, it is like the un-dotted feminine form but larger than the un-dotted feminine.
You have to handle the ligature <GA+E>, <GA+I>, <GA+OE>, <GA+UE>, <GA+EE> first.

> Why did you write FVS1 after the first GA?
It is using the Mongolian Baiti logic to showing the form.
If we use our font, it can be no FVS1 after the first GA or we use NIRIGU after first GA currently.

> Does final GA undergo gender reassignment in such words when the parts have different genders?
No. even the following word is feminine, it will be un-dotted masculine medial form.
> Does initial I in the second part make the final GA feminine?
No. same with above.

> Is the behaviour mixed? For example, I can imagine different behaviour for different initial vowels in the second part.
No. same with above.

Regards,

Jirimutu
Almas Inc.
101-0021 601 Nitto-Bldg, 6-15-11, Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
E-Mail: jrmt@almas.co.jp   Mobile : 090-6174-6115
Phone : 03-5688-2081,   Fax : 03-5688-2082
http://www.almas.co.jp/   http://www.compiere-japan.com/
http://www.mongolfont.com/
Inner Mongolia Delehi Information Technology Co. Ltd.
010010 13th floor of Uiles Hotel, No 89 XinHua east street XinCheng District, Hohhot, Inner Mongolia
Mail:  jirimutu@delehi.com       Mobile:18647152148
Phone:  +86-471-6661969,      Ofiice: +86-471-6661995
http://www.delehi.com/
> I think there are a lot these kind of compound none.
>
> For Example, ᠴᠤᠭ + ᠤᠷᠭᠢᠯ = ᠴᠤᠭ᠋ᠤ᠋ᠷᠭᠢᠯ

Can you please confirm that I am reading what you wrote as intended.

1) Both halves of this word are masculine.
2) The first GA has the dotted medial form.
3) The second GA has the undotted feminine form.

Why did you write FVS1 after the first GA?

Does final GA undergo gender reassignment in such words when the parts have different genders?  Does initial I in the second part make the final GA feminine?  Is the behaviour mixed? For example, I can imagine different behaviour for different initial vowels in the second part.

Richard.