RE: thread flattener

From: Greg Eck <greck@postone.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 13:54:55 +0000
To: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>, "public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org" <public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org>
This is a very good idea, Richard.
I will start trimming my replies.
Let's all try to that.
Greg

however, one thing became apparent when i tested it on the public-i18n-mongolian list, however: we tend to send very long emails, with masses of text hanging on the end from previous emails.  Unless someone has a reason for continuing with that approach, i'd suggest that we try to keep the emails as short as possible in future, quoting only the relevant text we want to comment on.

just a suggestion,
ri