From: jrmt@almas.co.jp [mailto:jrmt@almas.co.jp]
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 1:16 PM
To: 'Richard Ishida' <ishida@w3.org>; public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org
Subject: RE: Making attachments available and accessible

Hi Richard,

It is very useful to us as well as the developers in the future.
We had searched the Unicode Mongolian related document on the internet in the past.
We was not able to find more than several documents I listed in the last several mails.
I was wandering why the discussion conclusion documents and the most important variant mapping rule created by the team work under the state investment and government aids is not accessed by public?

If we have these discussion conclusion and documents in the public.
It will very helpful to all related peoples.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Jirimutu
Almas Inc.
101-0021 601 Nitto-Bldg, 6-15-11, Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
E-Mail: jrmt@almas.co.jp   Mobile : 090-6174-6115
Phone : 03-5688-2081,   Fax : 03-5688-2082
http://www.almas.co.jp/   http://www.compiere-japan.com/