RE: Guessing the Spelling (was: FVS Assignment MisMatch Winding Down)

>The word needs to be led by an O in order to be followed by an O.
In Inner Mongolia, there is one rule in some famous dictionary, the O is not used after first Syllable.
It is only used in first Syllable.
But it is the endless linguistic argument actually.
We cannot say which is correct and which is incorrect.
That is one reason, why there are so many different spelling.

Regards,

Jirimutu
Almas Inc.
101-0021 601 Nitto-Bldg, 6-15-11, Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
E-Mail: jrmt@almas.co.jp   Mobile : 090-6174-6115
Phone : 03-5688-2081,   Fax : 03-5688-2082
http://www.almas.co.jp/   http://www.compiere-japan.com/