From: Erdenechimeg Myatav [mailto:erdeely@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2015 12:03 AM
To: Greg Eck <greck@postone.net>
Cc: public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org
Subject: Fwd: New Thread - FVS Assignment MisMatch

Hi Greg,

The form of Q before MVS-A would be called "final form".

I attach a picture of QQIR.

Re U+1835:

I can only think of one word which includes the
'loop' variant glyph, viz. \u182A\u1824\u1822\u202F\u1835\u180E\u1820
ᠪᠤᠢ ᠵ᠋ ᠠ ( (bui_j-a)  - I attach a picture of the written version)

Here again the J precedes MVS so this form would generally be referred to as a final form in teaching.

Re U+1836:

Here there are a number of words which include the 'loop' variant, for example

\u1826\u1836\u180E\u1821
\u1836\u1820\u182A\u1824\u1836\u180E\u1820
\u1835\u1820\u1836\u180E\u1820
ᠦᠶ ᠡ᠋ ᠂ ᠶᠠᠪᠤᠶ ᠠ᠂ ᠵᠠᠶ ᠠ ( (үе, uy-e ; явяа, yabvy-a; заяа, jay-a)   picture attached)

But the loop variant glyph is always immediately followed by MVS, so again the loop variant would generally be referred to as a final form in teaching.

Best wishes,

Erdenechimeg