NNBSP Wrapup

From: Greg Eck <greck@postone.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 01:56:06 +0000
To: "public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org" <public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org>
Our new NNBSP is on its way!
I have heard from Ken Whistler on the time schedule for the NNBSP changes being published.
First looks at the change to the NNBSP in relation to Mongolian will be after the November UTC meetings.
Actual data file changes (subject to review) will go out sometime after the February UTC meetings.
Final publication will most likely be June 2016 with the Unicode 9.0 release.
So, we should have something to be showing our favorite vendors sometime around November.
Greg