RE: Searching

Dear Richard,

> It's a bit confusing, because it doesn't show the appearances
corresponding to the various spellings.
II_002.pdf is created for other purpose, not for this discussion forum.
Let me explain the structure of the file and answer your question.

> I am confused by the encodings for bichiq.  Unicode 8.00 only offers two
forms for finals for U+182D.
I think you are saying that the no dotted two form is currently included in
Unicode 8.0.
The two dotted form is the form which is used before MVS + A | E.
We call them, final form of the GA.
This is included in the Greg's document and we are discussion now based on
Greg's document FVS-MisMatch.docx.

> I'm also a little confused because QA is U+182C.
HA is regularly used in China, Inner Mongolia. When we say Hohhot(Mongolian
spelling is huhehota), we are not use Qoqqot for Hohhot.
QA is mostly used in the Mongolia, because the H is looks like to Cyrillic
î(U+041D), they read it N regularly.
For this reason, we selected the QA as the name of U+182C.

When we talk with our End Users, the Name QA will lead misunderstanding.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Jirimutu
Almas Inc.
101-0021 601 Nitto-Bldg, 6-15-11, Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
E-Mail: jrmt@almas.co.jpšš Mobile : 090-6174-6115
Phone : 03-5688-2081,šš Fax : 03-5688-2082
http://www.almas.co.jp/šš http://www.compiere-japan.com/