Re: NNBSP Impact

Hi All,

I create a sample page about NNBSP on our mongolianfont site.

http://www.mongolfont.com/test/sample_nnbsp.html

I also tested this text on some app and the result like below.

No    nnbsp_win7_firefox_39.0.png
No    nnbsp_win7_chrome_44.0.png
No    nnbsp_win7_ie_11.0.21.png
No    nnbsp_win7_opera_31.0.png
Ok    nnbsp_win7_safari_5.1.7.png
Ok    nnbsp_win7_notepad.png

Ok    nnbsp_win7_word_2010.png
Ok    nnbsp_win7_excel_2010.png
Ok    nnbsp_win7_word_2010.pdf
No    nnbsp_copy_from_pdf_paste_to_notepad.png

No    nnbsp_mac_chrome_44.png
No    nnbsp_mac_firefox_39.0.png
No    nnbsp_mac_opera_27.0.png
Ok    nnbsp_mac_safari_8.0.7.png

And I also send the sample text throw skype.
The result is that The starting of NNBSP was losted.

I do not know france.
When france word and mongolian word connected with NNBSP, the NNBSP
belong to which one ?
This case exists in Mongolian document like mongolian people studing
france language.
(asume the france languauge need NNBSP)

SiqinBilige.