Re: NNBSP Impact

Hello Greg, others,

To me it looks like the situation for Mongolian suffixes is vaguely
familiar to the situation with Persian suffixes that are written with a
slight separation. What is used in Persian is the ZERO WIDTH NON-JOINER
(ZWNJ). Although it's name includes "zero width", in all the example I
have seen there is actually some white space between the characters,
i.e. they are not glued together.

I'm sorry if this has already been considered.

Regards,   Martin.