From: jrmt@almas.co.jp [mailto:jrmt@almas.co.jp]
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2015 7:39 AM
To: 'Badral S.'; public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org
Subject: RE: NNBSP-MVS Impact

Hi Greg,

Here I would like to provide Unicode property description of NNBSP.

NNBSP is included in Unicode white-space set according to following URL.
http://unicode.org/cldr/utility/list-unicodeset.jsp?a=[:White_Space=Yes<http://unicode.org/cldr/utility/list-unicodeset.jsp?a=%5b:White_Space=Yes>:]

What we need in Mongolian is non-whitespace categorized character to handle the suffixes.
Otherwise, all the suffixes will be separated from their main word in most of the applications.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Jirimutu
Almas Inc.
101-0021 601 Nitto-Bldg, 6-15-11, Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
E-Mail: jrmt@almas.co.jp<mailto:jrmt@almas.co.jp>   Mobile : 090-6174-6115
Phone : 03-5688-2081,   Fax : 03-5688-2082
http://www.almas.co.jp/   http://www.compiere-japan.com/