RE: Mongolian variant forms, discussion about to start

Dear Mr. Richard Ishida,

Thank you very much for your invitation and information of the forums.
It is a very great progress on the road to stabilize the Unicode Mongolian glyph mapping standards.
I am very happy to hold this kind of forum to discuss openly, share contributes and release the achievements globally to
meet the needs of all parties who are developing systems or utilizing the systems related Unicode Mongolian
which is the only one officially and globally accepted Mongolian Encoding standard.

At firstly, I would like to say hello to all of the members, including my old friends in the list and
the members who are first time touch with me. Especially, I would like to say nice to hear you to my new friends here.
I would like to cooperate and communicate with you. I am sending my hornest greetings from Almas Inc. in Japan.

I am looking forward to get a globally accepted and stabilized Mongolian glyph mapping rule standard released as soon as possible.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Jirimutu
Almas Inc.
101-0021 601 Nitto-Bldg, 6-15-11, Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
E-Mail: jrmt@almas.co.jp   Mobile : 090-6174-6115
Phone : 03-5688-2081,   Fax : 03-5688-2082
http://www.almas.co.jp/   http://www.compiere-japan.com/