Re: English version of simple-ruby

   hi all,

   +cc public-jlreq-admin for official statement

   Thanks to reviewers and also final p2p session with Kida-san to check progress, I'd propose to
get a final review on PR #17 [1], whose preview at [2] (by pr-preview) and copy of branch on web
at [3] (with images; manually updated).

*1 https://github.com/w3c/simple-ruby/pull/17
*2 https://pr-preview.s3.amazonaws.com/himorin/simple-ruby/pull/17.html
*3 https://jlreq.himor.in/simple-ruby/

   In this PR, several review comments require changes on parts in original text, which are not
newly added text by this update based on new Japanese version [4]. I've filed issues on these
points to be worked after this PR merged. Except for these items, I think all comments have been
taken into accounts and text updates (much thanks to Kida-san for helping and checking on this).
List of these issues is:

- simple todo (as far as I assume)
   - space to spacing? https://github.com/w3c/simple-ruby/issues/20
   - Assign ID to each note part and list item https://github.com/w3c/simple-ruby/issues/22
   - unify lay over / hang over https://github.com/w3c/simple-ruby/issues/23
   - change "inter-letter spacing" into "inter-character spacing" https://github.com/w3c/simple-ruby/issues/24
- need some amount of work, but almost simple todo
   - better to add reference to JLReq for background information https://github.com/w3c/simple-ruby/issues/19
- needs discussion and/or require new idea
   - Terminology of ruby https://github.com/w3c/simple-ruby/issues/21
   - Update display for part with "JIS X 4051 [[JISX4051]]" https://github.com/w3c/simple-ruby/issues/25

*4 https://github.com/w3c/simple-ruby/blob/30f26854dabc2f891b035f143d1f0da9927fe5bf/ruby-rules-ja.pdf

   Please kindly check changes by this PR. Of course, fixes over my poor English text are welcome
even after this PR merged.

   best,