Re: Errata for ITS NVDL schema

Jirka Kosek wrote:

> Attached is the correct version of file. I'm sorry for troubles, but it
> is in non-normative part so I hope this is not a big problem.

Hi Felix,

I have just noticed that you have already added this to errata, but
unfortunately errata conrains link to

http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/REC-its-20070403/its-attributes.rng

which returns original bad version of schema. Correct schema is located
for example here

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2007JulSep/att-0016/its-attributes.rng

Thanks,

				Jirka