Re: Styling of embedded right-to-left text in source code visualization

Hello Martin,

many thanks for the links and catching the missing bit of my proposal at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2007JulSep/0081.html .
I'd change
"For such display, a sophisticated editor that resolves directionality
of the source text correctly"
"For such display, a sophisticated editor that resolves directionality
of the source text correctly is necessary."
and add a link to
http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp/2005/pub/IUC28-bidi/IUC28.html .

Felix