Re: Input to Best Practice 18: Assign unique identifiers to text items when possible

Hello Andrzej,

Thank you for the pointer to xml:tm. I think, however, that the Best
Practice 18 (topic of this thread), is only about the need of unique
identifiers and not specific applications of identifiers, like in
xml:tm. In addition, we are describing only a best practice and do not
try to standardize anything.

Felix