From: public-i18n-its-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-i18n-its-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Felix Sasaki
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 4:55 PM
To: public-i18n-its@w3.org
Subject: Section on XHTML modularization

Hi,

This is my AI

[NEW] ACTION: Felix to start a section on XHTML modularization for the
XML i18n BP document [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/01/24-i18nits-minutes.html#action11]

Yves, could you add the following text in a new subsection
4.3 (I would like to avoid editing the document source code myself).
This is just a start, but it should be enough for the moment (if you
agree I'll take an AI to go back to the HTML WG to confirm). We would
also need a reference to
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-xhtml-modularization-20060705 in the
bibliography.

[[
4.3 Using XHTML Modularization 1.1 for the Definition of ITS

This section describes how to use [XHTMLMod1.1] for the definition of
ITS. It first defines an ITS abstract module which is then implemented
in the formats of XML Schema, RELAX NG and XML DTD. The module is meant
to be integrated in existing or new schemas which rely on [XHTMLMod1.1].

4.3.1 Definition of the ITS Abstract Module [TBD]

4.3.2 ITS XML Schema Module Implementation [TBD]

4.3.3 ITS RELAX NG Module Implementation [TBD]

4.3.4 ITS DTD Module Implementation
[TBD]
]]

Thanks,