RE: Proposed title change for the best practices document

Hi Sebastien,

Don't know if you saw my note to Martin.  We will commonly use just the
right side of the title for referring to the document.  The left side is a
series title.

'XML formats' on it's own is not very informative.  That's why we are
thinking of 'Internationalizating XML Formats...'.  Note also that the
document addresses two audiences, schema developers and content developers,
which is why we came up with the full title "Internationalizating XML
Formats and Content".

The proposed title therefore, on its own, indicates much more clearly what
it is about.

hth
RI

Richard Ishida