Re: Action Item: http://www.w3.org/2006/04/19-i18nits-minutes.html#action01 (handling of inclusions)

Hi Christian,

It seems that it was clear to Sebastian, only unclear to Yves and me, so
how about adding just one sentence to your proposal:

<note>
The XPath expressions used by ITS selection assume that any
inclusions
(such as those based on XInclude) are resolved before selection is
applied. Accordingly, inclusion mechanisms such as XInclude or DITA's
<gi>conref</gi> may need to be followed before ITS selections are
applied. </note>

that is:
[[However, to avoid interoperability problems, the interpretation of
XPath expressions within the ITS selections MUST NOT require that
inclusion mechanisms are  processed.]]

- Felix