RE: Other possible areas to cover under ITS

Hi Martin, Yves,

Thanks for your comments.
As background, I am on a day-to-day basis working on XML file that are not so much document-oriented, but more similar to data storage; Pieces of content that within the same XML file do not necessarily follow the same rules (syntax, segmentation, ...). And for which in most cases, dtd or schema have not been defined.

But I agree with what you said, and I think most of the topics I originally forwarded might not be relevant to ITS. I personally would benefit from being reminded what is the distinction between localization directives/tag set vs. localization properties. I saw that this was discussed during last meeting, but I could not attend.

/Francois