RE: Term identification

We could classified "term" under different categories to define what a term is, what it is used for and the implications on the l10n process. For instance, it could be a term from a maintained glossary (implying an available translation), it could be a "cie approved" term requiring careful l10n and review, it could be a UI related term... 2.14 section could go under this too.
/Francois