RE: Minutes 2005-04-21: ITS teleconference

So sorry to be sending two late regrets, but
I joined the last 15 minutes of the TC yesterday, and chose
not to interrupt what was going on.  A week ago, I came back
from Germany a few hours before TC and fell into coma because
of the jet lag.

I will try to squeeze time to think about my use case,
which has something to do with XMLDB, XQuery, InfoSet,
and XML Signature in its various styles.

Best regards,
--naoyuki N.