Re: Minutes 2005-04-21: ITS teleconference

Yep, that's cool, thanks for the minutes Yves! - minor typo, probably
related to line noise : Solbook is our internal subset (or is it a
superset, I can't remember) of Docbook. I'll see if I can chat to Norm
about the use of entities in Docbook and if he's thought of the i18n
implications we were chatting about. I'll also see if he has anything to
say about CDATA sections...

 cheers,
   tim

--
Tim Foster - Tools Engineer, Software Globalisation
http://sunweb.ireland/~timf http://blogs.sun.com/timf