Re: ITS Teleconf - Thursday Apr-14-2005 14:00 UTC

Hi Folks,

Sorry, but I won't be able to make the meeting on Thursday - I'm in
Prague at the moment, but should be able to make next week's meeting.
I'll catch up on stuff when I'm back in the office on Monday.

	cheers,
			tim

--
Tim Foster - Tools Engineer, Software Globalisation
http://sunweb.ireland/~timf http://blogs.sun.com/timf