Re: XPath 2.0 in ITS

You are right, Sergey. And the specification has only a dependency on
XPath 1.0
https://www.w3.org/TR/its20/#normative-references
So there is no conformant way to use another version of XPath than 1.0.
In practice, I don't know if matters, since the backwards compatibility
issues in XPath are rather minor.

Best,

Felix