Re: FW: [okapitools] Re: Android Strings from comments?

Hi Yves, all,

for the selector at locNote one could use
/resources/string
for the locNotePointer, one could use
preceding-sibling::node()[normalize-space()][1]/self::comment()

This selects the first preceding sibling node which has content (so it
excludes white space only text nodes) and provides the value of the node if
itself is of type comment. I hope that this works?

Cheers,

Felix