From: Jirka Kosek [mailto:jirka@kosek.cz]
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 7:35 AM
To: Felix Sasaki; Yves Savourel
Cc: XLIFF Main List; public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: ITS Module URI

On 26.11.2014 15:13, Felix Sasaki wrote:
> the last mail I saw on this is here
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2014Nov/0029.ht
> ml and we did not have a call or other mails on this later. Like you
> wrote on above mail I am also fine with both.

I'm probably coming to late at the party, but using URL instead of URN would be better IMHO, as there could be some documentation put on that URL. URNs tends to confuse people.

    Jirka

     Professional XML and Web consulting and training services DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing