RE: [xliff] ITS module section(s) in the specification

Dear Colleagues,

I am planning an informational update across language industry community
shortly.

Can you please help me with short recap of the current status, of XLIFF2.1 /
ITS 2.0 project, please?

Very Best Regards,

Serge Gladkoff

GALA CRISP Lead