Re: [xliff] ITS IG ACTION-56: Do write up of processing its+xliff files

Hi Yves and all,

this was a long weekend … and here is a first version of the section on handling ITS and XLIFF:

https://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/XLIFF_2.0_Mapping#General_considerations_for_ITS_2.0_and_XLIFF

You will still see some „to be done“ marks. I was esp. not sure about the requirements for creating a global rule discussed here
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2014Oct/0026.html
So comments and also direct edits are very welcome.

Cheers,

Felix