From: Dr. David Filip [mailto:David.Filip@ul.ie]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 4:35 AM
To: Yves Savourel
Cc: public-i18n-its-ig; XLIFF Main List
Subject: Re: [xliff] RE: [Minutes] ITS IG Call 2014-11-10

Yves, I thought that we want to have all three the same, i.e. "itsm", so also the URN should contain itsm for maximum consistency?

"urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:itsm:2.1"

Cheers

dF

Dr. David Filip

=======================

OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, and Liaison Officer

LRC | CNGL | CSIS

University of Limerick, Ireland

telephone: +353-6120-2781

cellphone: +353-86-0222-158

facsimile: +353-6120-2734

 <http://www.cngl.ie/profile/?i=452> http://www.cngl.ie/profile/?i=452

mailto:  <mailto:david.filip@ul.ie> david.filip@ul.ie

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 3:55 AM, Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com <mailto:ysavourel@enlaso.com> > wrote:

Hi all,

> General: example XLIFF file with ITS2 metadata
>
> [29]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2014Oct/0033.html
> yves: will update the example with invalid files as well, so
> that people can test their validation
> ... any additional examples are welcome

Please find attached a set of tentative valid XLIFF 21.+ITS module files and a set of invalid ones.
For now I assume the URN: "urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:its:2.1" and the prefix "itsm".
Feedback and more examples welcome.

Cheers,
-yves