From: Yves Savourel [mailto:ysavourel@enlaso.com]
Sent: 07 November 2014 13:10
To: 'public-i18n-its-ig'
Subject: ITS Module namespace

Hi all,

Currently the 2.1 draft uses "urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:its:2.1" for the ITS
module URI and "its" for the recommended prefix. We discussed a different
prefix to avoid confusion with the traditional "its" prefix.

Should we then use "urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:xits:2.1" and "xits" in the
specification?

Deciding soon will help avoid having to fix unit tests and examples later.

Thanks,
-yves

VistaTEC Ltd. Registered in Ireland 268483.

Registered Office, VistaTEC House, 700, South Circular Road, Kilmainham.
Dublin 8. Ireland.

The information contained in this message, including any accompanying
documents, is confidential and is intended only for the addressee(s). The
unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden. If you have received this message in error please
notify the sender immediately.