De: Felix Sasaki [mailto:fsasaki@w3.org]
Enviado el: miércoles, 12 de marzo de 2014 8:06
Para: public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org
Asunto: [Agenda] ITS IG call 12 March 13 UTC (today)

Apologies for being late. Your time is at

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140312T13

Dial in info as usual
https://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Dial_in_info_for_regular_call
IRC: #i18nits
at http://irc.w3.org

Topics:

1) ITS per category
https://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Description_of_ITS_benefit_per_data_category
The time table is out to date - what to do?

2) XLIFF 2.0 mapping
https://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Description_of_ITS_benefit_per_data_category
any update?

3) Issues and proposed features
https://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/IssuesAndProposedFeatures
Update on readiness

4) ITS Ontology
https://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/ITS-RDF_mapping
Latest developments

5) Upcoming related events
European data forum, Madrid MLW workshop, Localization World Lond FEISGILLT, ...

6) AOB

- Felix