Re: FPWD of non-element selectors

On 10.6.2014 16:20, Felix Sasaki wrote:
> Sure - sorry for being unclear. I should have asked: could one
> contribute to implementations via unit test processing tools? Or
> would you say that the CSS WG is not likely to take such
> implementations into account?

I would rather not guess what CSS WG would/wouldn't take into account,
but I think that what is needed now are real implementations -- either
lower level libraries that implement CSS Selectors with this extension
or ITS 2.0 implementation which support CSS Selectors with this
extension. For example Cocomore jQuery plugin now supports only XPath
rules but given jQuery nature can be quite easily extended to support this.

    Jirka