Re: [Agenda] ITS IG call 16 July noon utc

Hi Jorg,
Do you mean specifically public _sector_ data and services, e.g.
governmental and international (EU, UN etc)?

If so that's a very good point. In the LD4LT group we are already trying
to help the META-SHARE guys align their model with DCAT and obviously
public sector applications have historically been a major driver of a
lot of ISO language standards.

I'll include this.

cheers,
Dave