WYSIWYG editing DocBook with ITS2 in oXygen

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 11:35:06 +0100
To: "public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org" <public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org>
Hi all,

for some this is not new: with great help from George Bina and people on
the oXygen users list, I have implemented WYSIWYG editing DocBook with
ITS2 in oXygen. Now I have made some documentation, see here

http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Its2-in-oXygen

Feedback is welcome. Since oXygen is providing WYSIWYG functionality
based on document types, I started with DocBook - here we have the
DocBook+ITS2 schema from Jirka. If there is interest in support for
other document types please let me know.

Best,

Felix