ITS 2.0 in the CMS (Re: Output-Example Cocomore)

(Moving this to the IG list, since this sounds like a best practice topic)

I tried to summarize this discussion about which serialization (its-* or
its:* namespaces) to use for XHTML at
http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Best_Practice:_ITS_with_CMS
(lower part). Please feel free to change / continue.

Best,

Felix