Re: ITS/XLIFF Mapping - LQI local vs standoff

+1

Phil
Twitter: philinthecloud
Skype: philviathecloud

On 24 Jul 2013, at 06:05, "Yves Savourel" <ysavourel@enlaso.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> In the LQI section we have (or had, because I'm going to change this)
examples like this one:

> <mrk mtype="x-its" its:locQualityIssueType="style"
>      its:locQualityIssueSeverity="10"
>      its:locQualityIssuesRef="#lqi1">
>
> and the following text:
>
> "In both cases, as for the structural annotation, local and standoff
annotation styles can be used in combination when Localization
> Quality Issue attributes are applied more than once."
>
> Based on the text and the example, it sounds like we say that you can use
local and standoff notations at the same time.

(http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#lqissue-implementation)

> So I assume the examples are just typos and the note should really say:
>
> "In both cases, as for the structural annotation, the standoff notation
is used when several instances of the Localization Quality

http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/XLIFF_1.2_Mapping#Localization_Quality_Issue

> Thoughts?
>
> Thanks,
> -ys

VistaTEC Ltd. Registered in Ireland 268483.
Registered Office, VistaTEC House, 700, South Circular Road,
Kilmainham. Dublin 8. Ireland.

The information contained in this message, including any accompanying
documents, is confidential and is intended only for the addressee(s).
The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or alteration of this
message is strictly forbidden. If you have received this message in
error please notify the sender immediately.