Von: Felix Sasaki [mailto:fsasaki@w3.org]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 7. Juli 2013 16:58
An: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org; public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org
Betreff: [Agenda update] MLW-LT / ITS IG call 10 July, noon UTC

Missed an important item - ]init[ implementation of ITS 2.0.

(Again apologies for cross-posting)

Hi all,

since we received a quite important comment in the MLW-LT WG, see this thread http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt-comments/2013Jul/0012.html
we are going to have a MLW-LT working group call again on 10 July. If time permits, we will discuss the ITS IG topics (mostly XLIFF mapping)

Time 10 July noon utc
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130710T12
Dial in information
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Dial_in_info_for_regular_call

NOTE: in addition to gotomeeting we will use irc. Please go to http://irc.w3.org channel #mlw-lt

Topics:

1) Handling of inline global rules in (X)HTML, see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt-comments/2013Jul/0012.html
goal: reach consensus on whether to change the spec or not. Note that a spec change will also mean change of tests and a new "last call" draft.
But this should not drive the discussion; we need to reach consensus on the best (or "less worse") solution.

2) ]init[ implementation of ITS 2.0
This will very likely the last chance to provide them feedback - I hope that esp. we can look at the XLIFF roundtrip and provide comments.

3) ITS IG topic: XLIFF mapping. See Yves' action at
http://www.w3.org/2013/07/03-i18nits-minutes.html#action02
Goal: depending on how fast we finish 1). Ideally we will spend most of
the meeting on this.

4) Other ITS IG work items, see Felix' action at
http://www.w3.org/2013/07/03-i18nits-minutes.html#action01
and a start here
http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Main_Page#Work_items
Question: should we have time lines for other items (not) listed here?

Best,

Felix