From: Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: 04/07/2013  11:00  (GMT+01:00)
To: Arle Lommel <arle.lommel@dfki.de>
Cc: Phil Ritchie <philr@vistatec.ie>,Aljoscha Burchardt <aljoscha.burchardt@dfki.de>,Christian Lieske <christian.lieske@sap.com>,public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org,Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Subject: Re: Update to MQM documentation and one question

Hi Arle,
Further on the referenced profile document, would you expect that the content of the referred document should have information on _how_ the quality assessment was conducted, i.e. detailing the guidelines that were followed by a QA worker or the algorithms that were applied by an automated QA tool?

cheers,
Dave