Re: [Agenda] ITS IG call 3 July, noon UTC

Tomorrow I am off site so I may not make it to the call tomorrow (I'll try to, however, as the off-site meeting is precisely on this topic). If I don't, we will have to postpone to the next meeting. I will try to confirm before the call what the status is.

-Arle