From: Nathan Glenn [mailto:garfieldnate@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 3:20 AM
To: public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org
Subject: its-version in HTML

Hello everyone,

Quick question about the HTML equivalent of the its:version attribute. Does it exist? I don't see any explicit use of an
"its-version" attribute in the HTML examples in the spec, and "its-version" in the <html> element yields an error from the validator
(http://validator.w3.org/nu/).

Sorry if I missed a mention of it somewhere.

Nathan