Re: Slides for review

Hi,

Excellent!

This is not related to the presentation itself, but in slide 13 I
understand that a rules set called from within the document overrides a
rule set called at processing time (associated by tool). Is this correct?
In my opinion a rule set specified at processing time is more specific
than the one specified "by default" in the file, and thus have higher
priority.

I hope the presentation can be made available on the wiki.

Camille.