Re: ITS IG Teleconference on Tuesday Apr-28-2009 At 15:00 UTC/GMT

Hello,

I'm sorry I'm unable to attend once more, actually with summer time
change, meeting time is 5pm for me, which is incompatible with my own
agenda. But since I'm of little help to the IG, please don't change the
time for me.

I would just like to mention that we have published a first version of
our Open Source XML CMS: http://trac.calenco.com there is no specific
l10n support for now, but we plan to add it:
http://trac.calenco.com/wiki/TranslationsManagement

The idea is not to provide in the tool a user interface aimed at
translators directly, but rather gateways for translation tools used by
translators to access the content, translate it, update it, etc.

For you people expert in such translation systems (translation memory,
computer aided translation, automatic...) what form should take that
gateway in your opinion? What communication protocol, what formats, what
features?

Maybe this is not the place to discuss this, pointers appreciated.

Camille.