Re: Comments about SSML from ITS WG

Dear Felix,

Thank you for your private comment.

Resolution:  Accepted
Explanation:  We agree with you and have decided to adjust our
schemas to allow attributes from non-SSML namespaces to occur on all
SSML 1.1 elements.  FYI, we will also allow elements from non-SSML
namespaces to occur as children of any SSML 1.1 element.

If you accept our resolution to your request, can you please reply
indicating that you accept our resolutions?
If we do not hear from you within two weeks of today we will assume
that you have accepted our resolution.

Because we are trying to publish the Candidate Recommendation before
the publishing moratorium in October, I humbly request that you reply
by Monday, 29 September, if at all possible.  Although you do have
the full two weeks to reply if you need it, it would help us
tremendously if you could provide us with a reply by Monday.

Dan Burnett
SSML 1.1 Co-Editor
Voice Browser Working Group