From: Felix Sasaki [mailto:fsasaki@w3.org]
Sent: 01 November 2008 20:56
To: Ingo Prause
Cc: public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Context Data Category

Hello Ingo again,

after some discussion with others I was wondering whether you actually
need something similar to "locNote", not for human readers, but for
machine processing. That is something we had thought about for ITS 1.0
already, btw. The definition would be the same as for "locNote", except
that we have different names (e.g. "locInfo" instead of "locNote") and
no "locInfoType" attribute. What do you think?

Felix

Ingo Prause さんは書きました: