Re: Elements within Text at the local level

Hello Ingo,

I think your proposal makes sense. In terms of the W3C process we are
not able to add this "ad hoc" to our specification. But I have put this
proposal into our wiki
http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/IssuesAndProposedFeatures
One way to move this proposal forward is to provide actual
implementations of it, which we then could incooporate in an upcoming
version of ITS, if there is enough interest in that.

Felix

Ingo Prause さんは書きました: