Re: Fwd: ABNF defintion of Indic syllable

Some additional bugs:

1. sometimes a space is needed at the end of the input phrase to
generate the full output

2. i'm not sure that the rules are properly configured to deal with
characters like .  If you input ஃஜிராக்ஸ் the output looks plausible. If
you input ராஃஜிக்ஸ் it does not.

RI