Re: I18n quick tips master

I agree with Martin on the removal of "declaration" and with Richard on
not including xml:lang.

/If we were to include an example/, I'd say just use "e.g. lang=xx", as
people who are currently dealing with older HTML should recognise the
example, while most people who work with XHTML and XML are likely to
still recognise it from legacy skills. It is also 4 characters shorter.

--
David Clarke
Lecturer in Internationalisation and Localisation